Links & Exchange

Link to us and we`ll link to you. Click here to see our current Links and add your own & help to build it up.

Travel Reviews

Xi'an Travel Reviews: Read, Rate, Comment & Write a Review - share your Travel Adventures. Start...

Locals

Discover very diverse views, languages and cultures of the Occident. Find friends, share experiences.

Xian Expats

Get & Share Information about Life & Work in Xi'an. Make friends, get help & watch selected Xi'an Videos!

Latest Forum Posts

Re:Dead forum?
kushalashok 14-09-17 10:26
Re:Anyone out there?
admin 22-02-17 21:04
Jesso1 22-02-17 20:44
admin 21-02-17 22:28
Jesso1 21-02-17 22:15
Re:Dead forum?
Jesso1 21-02-17 22:14
Re:some help nee...
JeccyYang 02-11-16 08:17
Re:some help nee...
lovesites 23-08-16 10:44
Anyone out there?
Kashapants 16-03-16 11:25

More...

¡XABOO! Chat

Chat! Chat with Expats & Chinese Friends! Click here.

Xi'an Highlights

• Terrakottakopf

History & Culture

Xian was the capital for eleven dynasties over a period of more than 2000 years. Learn more...

• Active Image

Attractions

An incredible treasure of ancient
    China is waiting for you to be discovered. Learn more...

• Active Image

Cuisine

Great variety, thousand flavors, Discover local Xi'an food.
    Learn more...

• Business in Xian

Business

Xi'an is a fast growing economic centre. The keypoint for the development of West-China.
    Learn more...

• Shopping in Xian

Shopping

Just as rich in history, Xi'an is an excellent place to pick up all the souvenirs you've been resisting.
    Learn more...

• Xi'an Maps

Find interesting places and locations. Help building it up by adding your own Markers!
    Learn more...

Paypal Donation

Please donate a bit if you like ¡XABOO! and help to keep this project alive and growing.

Read more

¡XABOO!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Re:Anyone out there? (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Anyone out there?
Kashapants (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone out there? 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello,
We are Americans moving to Xian from Hong Kong. We previously lived in Beijing and between those two Chinese cities, it was always easy to find plenty of expat forums. This one seems like it's had 1 post in the past 2 years. Are there other expat forums that you could let me know about?
Thanks!
Kasha
Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  Reply Quote
Jesso1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Anyone out there? 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
If you have any success, let me know! I am finding a lot of the info here useful though, even if it's not the most active.
Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Reply Quote
admin (Admin)
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anyone out there? 8 Months ago Karma: 6  
Hello, here is the creator of this site.

Look, it is not the most active site you know, why? noone wants to go to China anymore. Everyone (all expats, Europeans, Americans etc.) are getting out of China because China is not a healthy place to live in. And the discrimination against everything "foreign" is increasing in china.

There is another site that is dedicated to Xian but trust me, 98% of the posters there are 50 cent posters and chinese who speak only for themselves. yeah, google it :-). they are called xian....*guessityourself*

@Kasha, this post is also ment for you :-)
Enter code here   

¡XABOO! Admin
  Reply Quote
Jesso1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Anyone out there? 7 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 0  
That's fair enough. I have started looking through some older threads and am still finding some good stuff.

I'm sad to hear people are leaving China though although I do understand it can be tough for expats here.
Enter code here   

Reply Quote
admin (Admin)
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anyone out there? 7 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 6  
check out the other site i made: newdynasty.com.cn

lots of useful stuff there too.
Enter code here   

¡XABOO! Admin
  Reply Quote
Go to top Post Reply
Travel Revews Xi'an Travel Reviews: Tell us how you experienced Xi'an in our Reviews Section.
Bug Report Found a bug? Please submit a bug report and help us to improve ¡XABOO!
Country Introductions Rich Culture, History & diversity of Europe: 1. Spain (Powered by Wikipedia.)
Google Maps Find locations, places, buildings in Xi'an. Powered by Google Maps.